Chrome extension to download all .fit files from a page. When extension is executed it lists all found .fit files. If files are accepted then all files are downloaded to a local disk. You need to click save for each file.
Currently the extension must be run on a Chrome extension developer mode.
Update Nov 10, 2019 to work with changes in Slooh download page.
Steps to use this extension:
- Open Chrome extensions page chrome://extensions/
- Enable Developer mode
- Click Load unpacked and open folder where extension files are
- Extension icon "D" should be visible on the top right corner
- Go to a page with .fit files
- Click extension icon "D"
- Click "Download All .fit Files"
- Click Save for each file
This code is just a modified version of Chrome sample that can be found at: Chrome samples